Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brush Reviews

All my brushes were bought because they were highly rated by other enthusiasts. The prices of my brushes range from £5 to £200 +. Some are great value, others are less so. I have soft ones, firm ones, prickly ones. Some are great for face lathering with circular motions, others can be used only paint style. I'm not going to write lengthy perceptive reviews. I'm not that way inclined. I'll just provide photos, dimensions and a brief comment on key characteristics. And where I have found them, I will provide links to other reviews. So if a brush takes your fancy, you can at least see some other opinions.

This will take a while, because before I review a brush I will use it again to ensure an up to date recollection of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment